If this is your first time taking an online course with the Hadley Institute, you are strongly recommended to view the eHadley tutorial "How to Take an eHadley Course" below.
Reviewing the following 10 simple steps and navigating tips for screen reader users in this tutorial will help prepare you to login, navigate, and succeed in taking an online eHadley course.
- Reading the Getting Started Email
- Understanding the Overview Pages
- Setting Preferences
- Starting the Lessons
- Using the Resources Page
- Starting the Assignment
- Saving the Assignment without Submitting
- Submitting the Assignment
- Completing the Lessons and Course Evaluation
- Using the Help Page
- Navigating Tips for Screen Reader Users
If you prefer a hard copy of the tutorial, download the How to Take an eHadley Course in RTF format or a zip file containing Braille Ready File (brf) format file to print at your convenience.